Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How Can I Help?

Thanks so much for your interest in my Orphan Outreach to Russia. I have raised my travel expenses and am now fundraising directly for ministry to the orphans. Presently, there are several ways to help: 

1) I am providing some Etnies shoes for the kids. The cost to purchase and transport the shoes (additional airline luggage fees) is $20 ea. If you would like to write a note to go with any shoes you purchase, just send it with your check and I will make sure to read the note to the boy or girl receiving the shoes.


2) The children are in need of active wear and winter clothes as well as school books and supplies for the 'homeschool' that operates withing the orphanage itself. I will need to buy these things once I arrive in Russia (because of luggage restrictions and because I want to involve the staff in the selection of what's most needed.

3) Any unspecified amount I will be able to use for the kids or staff as the Lord leads. This might be a tea party or a small outing. 

Checks can be addressed to me, Anastasia Ciano at  5401 Via Vicente, Yorba Linda, CA 92887.

The best support you can give me is PRAYER:) 


(I'm limited on what I can bring because of airline luggage restrictions).

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment