Friday, November 30, 2012

Let It Begin...


Tomorrow is the day I've been looking forward to since May. I will be leaving to my native country, Russia.  
However, the past couple weeks were really tough on me. I had so much on my mind, (and still do,) that I just came home and slept to avoid thinking about anything concerning this trip. I had  and actually still have so many different emotions going on. I don't even know what I feel. Am I excited, nervous, ready, stressed, sad, happy? I don't really feel anything...  All I know is that I am tired...  

Some of  you who read this blog don't believe in God but respect my mission. I realize that my constant writing about God may even really  bother you. But I thank you for your continual  interest and support. 

At times like this is where my faith comes in the most  though. I am wiped out, therefore discouraged about my travel. But Lord gives me hope and a quiet heart  through the scripture in the Bible.  " He gives strength to those who are tired and more power to those who are weak.... The people who trust the Lord will become strong again." Isaiah 40:29,31    To some of you these are just some words, but if you are a believer, you  know that this is true because the Lord has done just that in your life before. I know that's true for me.  He has given me strength in time of need numerous times. For Example, I am terrified of  public speaking. I turn red, start to shake, and make no sense. So how did I manage to share my personal life with the entire school couple weeks ago? I prayed... God used my weakness, to show what He is capable of. He gave me passion and confidence.. My life story isn't for me to keep but to glorify God with it.

So here I am right now,  feeling blah blah right before I leave...  However, I trust the Lord for He never failed me once.  He has put many loving and wonderful people around me at school, church, at home and even on Fb.  Today my friends threw me a SURPRISE  SEND OFF TO RUSSIA party at school. That and many other kind things others  have done for me cheered me up  through out this difficult time... 
 So I give my worries to the Lord  and I know He has great plans for me. I hope you tune in for more to see how God will strengthen me. I want you all  to witness this.

Lord, send me anywhere, only go with me. Lay any burden on me, only sustain me. Sever any tie, but the tie that binds me to Thy service and to Thy heart.- David Livingston 

2 comments:

  1. i pray for you sweet girl! there is great hope in the midst of weariness for the Lord's love is eternal, everlasting, and comforting your weary soul. for let not the worries of this world concern you... only let the desires of God's heart drive your towards sweet victory in his glorious name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome.. few words can explain how the Lord is going to use you in your service to God.. always in my prayers

    ReplyDelete